All businesses share the same basic accounting needs: you need reconciled books, you need to know how you're doing financially, and you need your taxes filed—accurately and on time. From there, businesses differ in the depth and breadth of financial reporting and forecasting they need. That's why we've developed three bookkeeping packages for you to choose from. After an initial consultation, we'll work with you to figure out which package makes the most sense for your business.
Our Two Cents
Starting at $150 per month:
Bookkeeping, Monthly Financial Reports, State and Local Tax Filings
In the Black
Starting at $250 per month:
Bookkeeping, Monthly Financial Reports, State and Local Tax Filings, Payroll, Quarterly IRS Compliance Check
Bring Home the Bacon
Starting at $500 per month:
Bookkeeping, Weekly and Monthly Financial Reports, State and Local Tax Filings, Payroll, Quarterly IRS Compliance Check, Annual IRS Tax Filing, Cash Management Monitoring
• Bookkeeping. We handle financial data entry, bank reconciliation, and General Ledger maintenance.
• Monthly Financial Reports. Every month, we’ll provide you with an up-to-date Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable report.
• State and Local Tax Filings. For your LLC, partnership, or corporation.
• Payroll. We process your payroll or prepare it for a third-party processing company.
• Quarterly IRS Compliance Check. We monitor federal, state, and local tax law changes to minimize your current and future tax liabilities.
• Annual IRS Tax Filing. Every April, we bury ourselves in your prior year’s receipts, bills, and payroll stubs, so you don’t have to. We check and double-check your income sources and expense categories to make sure we haven’t missed an opportunity for a deduction.
• Cash Management Monitoring. We help you maintain optimal cash flow levels by tracking sources and uses, and budgeting accordingly.